Protective gloves – General requirements and test methods
This standard defines the general requirements valid for all protective gloves:
- The glove itself shall not be a risk to wear or cause injuries to the user.
- The glove material shall have a pH value between 3,5 and 9,5.
- The Chrome VI level in the glove leather must stay at 2,9 mg/kg or below.
- If the glove contains any substances known to cause allergic reactions, it shall be stated in the product information.
- The glove sizes are standardized according to minimum length.
EN 420:2003 has no pictogram.